Monday, May 4, 2009

Where can I buy Biosilk silk therapy the cheapest?

Well I live in MI and I need some stores that sell it pretty cheap. I prefer getting a big bottle so I dont have to keep getting it..I'm not really looking for any other products just the silk therapy since I tried it once and it worked wonders on my hair..Thanks for any help in advance:D

Where can I buy Biosilk silk therapy the cheapest?
I KNOW PLACES LIKE CVS AND SOME DRUG STORES SELL BIOSILK... BUT THESE COMPANIES CLAIM THEY ARE NOT THE REAL PRODUCT AND ARE NOT TO BE SOLD IN THESE STORES... OTHER THAN THAT I WULD TRY TRADE SECRET IF THEY HAVE ONE IN YOUR AREA OR ANY HAIR PRODUCT STORE/SALON THAT U MAY FIND IN THE MALL
Reply:you can buy this biosilk product and many other biosilk products very cheap at salonsavings.com it is about 50% cheaper here than anywhere else. i just got it from there a week ago. oh and what that other person is saying about getting it from cvs is on alot of salon comercials they say that if u buy it from the drugstore that it wont be guaranteed and stuff. oh by the way it is alot cheaper to get it from salonsavings.com than the drugstore


No comments:

Post a Comment