Monday, May 4, 2009

Shampoo/My hair/Biosilk therapy?

I wash my hair usually twice a week, occasionally even once. My friend would say that I'm really lucky since her hair gets greasy every 1-2 days. I used to use a Dove shampoo, but now my hair feels like it's getting greasier more quickly after I tried a pomegranate shampoo my mom got me.





I think I may switch back, but what are the best shampoos that you can get from a place like Walmart? I was thinking of maybe getting one for dandruff, but should I just wash my hair more often?





I'm also thinking of trying to convince my mom to get me Biosilk Silk Therapy, the one where you put a little bit in your hair after you wash it to make it soft. Would I be able to get it at Great Clips (I might get my hair cut this weekend)? or do they have it at Ulta?

Shampoo/My hair/Biosilk therapy?
I LOVE Biosilk!!! I have the same problem though. I use Head and Shoulders every 2 days to remove build up and grease. I also like Pantene Pro-V. What I would recommend from Wal-Mart is Head and Shoulders shampoo (they have many varieties depending on if you want extra fullness, moisture, shine, etc.) and then Pantene Pro-V Ice Shine. The Pantene use only 1-2 times a week because it tends to be more of a clarifying shampoo in my opinion. It removes harsh styling product build up and helps with grease. You could get both for a little over 10 dollars depending on the bottle size you get; a little goes a lnog long way.





Try these 2 and wash no more than 3 times a week, every day washing strips the hair and scalp of essential oils that they need as well as dry out your hair, plus some oils is really helpful in styling :)





Hope this helps !!!
Reply:The absolute best is the new brand called Organix. It has organic active ingredients, a luxurious sulfate free formula which wont dry out your hair, plus...it smells AWESOME! Organix has different collections for different hair types with different scents which are all amazing! You can get Organix at Target, Walgreens, Bed Bath %26amp; Beyond, CVS and select Wal-Mart. Its the best! You'll love it!





http://www.beautypureandsimple.com/





Also:





You should try a product called Silk Drops by FX Special Effects. Its BETTER and LESS EXPENSIVE than BioSilk!





http://www.walgreens.com/store/product.j...


No comments:

Post a Comment