Monday, May 4, 2009

Can I use semi-permanent color after I got my hair half highlighted a little over a month ago?

The roots are showing and I have an event to go to. Will a semi-permanent like 'Natural Instincts' or 'Color Match' wash away or dull my highlights? My natural Ash blonde hair is growing in pretty dark. I also have split ends..odd since i just got a trim in October-I condition almost daily and use silk therapy ointment daily-is my hair damaged or just have split ends? I use an ION hairdryer.


I got my hair highlighted only once before and that was 11 months before these new ones.

Can I use semi-permanent color after I got my hair half highlighted a little over a month ago?
Yes, you can use a semi-permanent haircolor on top of your highlights. Semi color contains no ammonia and is a great toner over highlights. More than likely, your hair will be shiney %26amp; more conditioned after you use the semi. It will make your dull hair look healthy and bright.





Natural Instincts is great, and you can also shop at Sally Beauty Supply to buy Salon Quality Products. Clairol Professional makes a two great semi's at Sally called Beautiful Collection and Radiance. Both add a ton of shine and will perk up your highlights. You can visit Sally and see these actual haircolors on hair swatches on the shelf to pick out the color you like the best.





http://www.sallybeauty.com
Reply:Thats not advisable it may result in hair loss cause of over processing with the colour ok?So i think you wait like a month before attempting that!


No comments:

Post a Comment