Monday, May 4, 2009

Biosilk silk therapy serum. What is a "tiny bit"? How much is "too much". Use when? Wet? Dry? Flat Iron? Heat?

I am lookin4a hair product that will give great results.Im african american.My hair is very thick and tightly curled.I had a relaxer, but it is bout half way grown out.My hair is only a little bit longer dan shoulder length.Wat I usually do is this:Wash n Condition,apply garnier serum to wet hair,let hair airdry 90%,blow dry rest,


then flat iron. I want to replace garnier with biosilk serum.(garnier has worked AMAZINGLY for me, but have heard SOOO much bout biosilk).


I have done alot of research on biosilk and i keep seeing


"only use a tiny bit"


"don't use too much"


or else ur hair will be too greasy and weighed down.


For my hair texture and length, about how much IS too much??


How much is a tiny bit?


I just put some in my wet hair.I used aout a dime size on my whole head of hair,den I parted it down the mid n massaged in an additional quarter size amount.


Ill find out the hard way in a few hrs wen im done wit my hair. But, did i use TOO MUCH? how much should i use next time?

Biosilk silk therapy serum. What is a "tiny bit"? How much is "too much". Use when? Wet? Dry? Flat Iron? Heat?
Why do you keep repeating the same question?


No comments:

Post a Comment