Monday, May 4, 2009

Is biosilk silk therapy bad for your hair?

Well Ive been reading other reviews on it and it says that it actually makes hair more dry after continued use. But I think its just for those people who put it on and then blow dry their hair. I just started to use it and i dont blow dry my hair i just put it on after it air dires and it leaves my hair reall soft and silky. But then again I JUST started to use it and i dont want this to later damage my hair. Has anyone else tried it?? Is it that bad?

Is biosilk silk therapy bad for your hair?
i love using biosilk! i don't think it's the biosilk that dries the hair out, it's all the continuous blow drying and heat styling products that do that damage...curling irons, blow dryers, hot rollers, flat irons. so go ahead and keep using biosilk. i've used it and i love the way it makes my hair feel...real soft and smooth. i let my hair air dry too. and i've gotten compliments from my hair stylist about how healthy my hair is.


it won't damage your hair, keep using it. take care.
Reply:I loved biosilk. I just found out that it can dry you hair. Why it has alchohol. This definitely dries your hair. I can tell you what is like Biosilk and doesn't have the alcohol. Chi Silk Infusion. It smells so good. Report It


dental associates

No comments:

Post a Comment